Biomedical Humanities Symposium
The Center for Science, Technology, and Society and the Center for Biomedical Research will be co-hosting a one-day Biomedical Humanities Symposium. S&T Researchers are invited to give 15-minute presentations or display research posters that offer insight into how their research addresses one or more challenges arising from how people react or respond to biomedical innovations.
Please note that the deadline for submission is Monday, February 25, 2018. The program schedule will be available in early March. Everyone is welcome to attend this symposium. Lunch will be provided for all registered participants.
Wednesday, April 11, 2018
8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
140 Toomey Hall
400 W 13th St, Rolla, MO
Submit your proposal to participate in the symposium.
Dr. clair kueny
DR. AMY BELFI
DR. JIE GAO
- Chiral Metamaterials of Plasmonic Slanted Nanoapertures with Symmetry Breaking
- Enhanced Quantum Dot Spontaneous Emission with Multilayer Metamaterial Nanostructures
DR. NING SUI
CBR Research Gallery
Faculty members at Missouri S&T who have research interests in biomedical science are welcome and encouraged to participate in the Center for Biomedical Research (CBR) as Research Investigators. Please contact the director for more information.
Administrative Assistant IV
Research Specialist II
- ICP-MS, ICP-OES, flame AA, IC, GC, and GFAA instrumentation
- Fly ash and water sample analysis
- HPLC and TOC instrumentation
- Urine sample for analysis sample